Black Friday sale underway. Enter '13off' at checkout to save 13% on FireFly® and ProLight.
- Additional information
We offer both single and multiple channel wireless receivers and remote controls. Remotes can be either handheld or a small, easily concealable fob.
The four-channel receiver offers:
• Four Form-C Dry Relay Contact (NO/NC/COM) Outputs. Each output rated 10 Amps at 24 VDC.
• 4 Separate Channels / 4 Output Modes Each:
a. Timed Momentary (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 10, 30, 60 sec.)
b. Toggle (On/Off)
c. Latch (Output stays on until manually reset)
d. Continuous or Validity (Output for as long as signal is received)
• All outputs are independently controlled. (i.e. Channel 1 can be toggle, Channel 2 can be one second momentary, etc.)
• Stores codes safely in EEPROM for up to one year in case of power loss.
Note: If the timed momentary output is chosen for any channel, there will be only one time available for all channels. In other words, if a one-second output time is selected for one channel, then all other timed momentary outputs will be one second.
• Four LEDs (One LED for each channel) to indicate RF reception, learn mode entered, transmitted learned, memory cleared.
IIn addition, these revolutionary receivers have:
1. Hi-Q SELECTIVITY and a CODING IC for rejecting unwanted RF signals.
2. HIGHER SENSITIVITY for greater operating distances.
3. UNSURPASSED ANTENNA MATCHING CAPABILITIES so the receiver is less affected by how and where mounted.
4. GREATER TUNING STABILITY so the receiver’s frequency remains unaffected by shock and vibration.
Size: 5.31″x4.33″x1.1″ (135x110x28 mm) (4-channel)
An extended-range external antenna is available by special order. Contact us for information.
Virtually any number of handheld transmitters can trigger the remote relay receiver, so the entire cast at a haunt can trigger props if appropriate. And you can use an unlimited number of relay receivers with a single handheld transmitter so actions can be on the opposite side of the room or even the other side of the haunt. From the largest professional haunt to the smallest home setting, you tell us your wireless remote control needs and we can provide an appropriate configuration.
Typical uses of a wireless remote trigger would include giving actors the ability to turn on lights, trigger a fogger or activate an animated prop without visitors having a clue. For home use, scaring the teens and adults is the goal, not the little folks, so personal control is important with some animatronics. With a wireless remote trigger, you are always in control.