The HAA show has been moved to May 6-9, 2021. Don't shorten your build season - order now, before the show!
- Additional information
Single relay/PC board
Six relays/PC board
Simple but useful relays on a printed circuit board. Use one or more to control props or AC devices from a passive trigger or active sensor. Choose either a single relay, or six on a single board!
– Operating Voltage: 12 or 24 volt DC nominal (9vdc minimum)
– Current draw: 35mA
– Diode coil protection for solid state drivers
– Voltage Input LED indicator
– Single Pole Double Throw Form "C" contacts
– Contact rating:
10 Amps @ 125vac
7 Amps @ 30vdc
– Size: 2 " x 1.5" x 0.75" (6" x 3" x 0.75" for the six-relay board)
One-Relay Board List Price: $